Juliar - A Tool for 2017
- Juliar can run as a fast-CGI process. That means Juliar can be used to render dynamic pages. (juliar.org actually runs on NGINX + Juliar [with exception of forums]) Juliar has a ”Web” module to replace the need to use HTML completely. Juliar is compatible with NGINX, Apache, and Lighttpd. It can run on any other server that supports FastCGI as well. Juliar supports the latest standard of multiple file uploading.
- You can run Juliar in several modes. You can double click to run it as a desktop application (which is what most people do). It can run in command prompt without parameters which will enter interpreter mod. If you use a pipe ”). It can be executed inline via parameter ”-in”. For example, you can run juliar.exe -in ”Put a command here and I will execute *add 3 2 *”.
- Juliar has a universal module loader which allows one to write a module in any other language and easily port it to Juliar. This allows Juliar to act as a bridge between different programming languages.
- Juliar has a powerful API to access low-level system structures at a higher level i.e. wifi networks, killing processes.
- With Juliar, you only need to write several lines of code to have a full blown application that will run on every platform.
- Juliar has many security tools and powerful web API to access website content.
For more information visit https://www.juliar.org and visit the forums at https://www.juliar.org/forums