The Managing Space module explores the concepts of monitoring space and reclaiming wasted space.
- Using compression to save space
- Monitor and manage tablespace space usage
- Manage resumable space allocation
Exercise 1 - Using Compression to Save Space
In this exercise you will learn the following about saving space using compression:
- Establishing a connection to the database
- Creating locally and dictionary managed tablespaces
- Using compression
Exercise 2 - Monitor and Manage Tablespace Usage
In this exercise, you will learn the following about monitoring and managing tablespace space usage:
- Monitoring Tablespace Free Space
Exercise 3 - Manage Resumable Space Allocation
In this exercise, you will learn the following about creating and managing roles:
- Notifying on Session Suspend
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.