If you are looking to more easily manage your IT environment and leverage SharePoint to build business applications, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
SharePoint is a mainstay in the business world as many companies use this service to host their data. Skilled individuals who can manage SharePoint are in high demand by organizations.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-331 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed to build and manage web applications and site collections, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-331 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are designed for those who have more than four years of hands-on experience planning and maintaining SharePoint and other core technologies upon which SharePoint depends, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or later, Internet Information Services (IIS), Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, Active Directory, and networking infrastructure services.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to plan and configure authentication, manage user permissions and configure SharePoint security.
Topics of Emphasis
- Design Information Architecture
- Design a Logical Architecture
- Plan and Configure Authentication
- Plan and Configure Authorization
- Plan and Configure Platform Security
- Plan and Configure Farm Level Security
- Create and Configure a Managed Metadata Service Application
- Create and configure a User Profile Service (UPA) application Provision and configure web applications
- Create and maintain site collections
- Manage site and site collection security
- Manage search
- Manage taxonomy
- Monitor a SharePoint environment
- Tune and optimize a SharePoint environment
- Troubleshoot a SharePoint environment
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.