Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
In the Microsoft 70-685 Virtual Lab, works hands- on with Windows 7 and learn to effectively resolve operating system problems by telephone, email, connecting to an end user's system remotely, or by visiting an end user's desktop.
If you are looking to effectively solve Windows 7 technical issues for enterprise users and maintain systems that use Windows 7, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of troubleshooting Windows 7 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-685 Practice Lab. Not only will this lab allow you to gain hands-on skills needed as a capable desktop support technician, but it will also prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-685 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who support end users who run Microsoft Windows 7 in a corporate environment. They should have experience using applications that are included with the operating system, such as productivity applications used in a corporate environment and Microsoft Office applications. They should also have a working knowledge of operating in an Active Directory domain environment.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to resolve operating system problems by telephone, email, connecting to an end user's system remotely, or by visiting an end user's desktop.
Topics of Emphasis
- Identify Cause of and Resolve Desktop Application Issues
- Identify Cause of and Resolve Networking Issues
- Manage and Maintain Systems That Run Windows 7 Client
- Support Mobile Users
Practice Lab Specifications
Practice Labs are pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access that make studying for an exam or learning new technologies an engaging experience. Develop your comprehensive IT skills in a safe, working environment without the need to invest in your own hardware and software.
- Practical Training on the Latest Industry Technology
- Real Equipment, No Simulations
- 6 Month Unified Access Available on Any Device
- No Hardware or Licensing Costs
- Screen dimensions: 1920px x 1080px or higher (full HD or higher)
- Processor speed: 2Ghz / multi-core
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 5mb download, 1mb upload
- Screen dimensions: 1280px x 1024px
- Processor speed: 1.5Ghz
- Broadband / Internet access requirements: 2mb download, 256kpbs upload
- Microsoft Windows XP with SP2/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2013
- Linux Red Hat, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu
- Apple Mac OS X
- Internet connection minimum of 512Kbs
- HTTPS Access (Port 443)
- HTTP Access (Port 80)
- Oracle Java version 1.7+ (If using our Java client)
HTML 5 Client
- Microsoft Edge 13 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 or later
- Chrome 29 or later
- Firefox 45 or later
- Apple Safari 9.1 or later
- Internet Explorer 10 or later
Note: For both client technologies, if you have a Pop up blocker enabled on your computer
you will need to allow popups from *.practice-labs.com as an exception.
Configure Windows 7 in a networked environment flawlessly and set yourself apart as a highly ...
Configure Windows 10 devices more effectively and set yourself apart as a highly skilled enterprise ...