Did you know Cybrary has FREE video training? Join more than 2,500,000 IT and cyber security professionals, students, career changers, and more, growing their careers on Cybrary.
If you are excited to demonstrate your ability to make Linux systems work for the specific needs of an organization and become a more well-rounded Linux professional, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Linux has grown into an industry-leading software and service delivery platform that is used for everything from super computers and Web servers to virtualized systems and your Android phone, meaning you will find many IT careers in the current market require these skills.
Professionals looking to gain a comprehensive understanding of Linux maintenance tasks, user assistance, installation, and configuration will greatly benefit from the Linux+ LX0-103 Practice Test. This test will prepare you to confidently ace part 1 of the Linux+ certification exam.
Obtaining your CompTIA Linux+ certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to perform a variety of tasks across the major distributions of Linux.
CompTIA Linux+ LX0-103 Exam Details
The CompTIA LX0-103 Linux+ certification exam "focuses on basic Linux concepts such as package management, commands, and devices. Although this is a Linux test, it covers hardware concepts, especially pertaining to the way systems boot. For package management, you're expected to know about both the Red Hat and Debian style of packages and associated command-line tools. The Linux Filesystem Hierarchy Standard also features heavily in this exam."
Individuals must pass LX0-103 before taking LX0-104. The LX0-103 exam consists of 60 multiple choice and fill in the blank questions which testers have 90 minutes to complete. You must receive a score of 500 out of 800 in order to pass.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.