PLEASE NOTE: This Exam is being retired by Kaplan on 3/28/19 and will no longer be available after this date.
If you are looking to enhance Windows 10 security and integrate Azure features, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of using Windows 10 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-697 Practice Test. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-697 certification exam.
This practice lab and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who already have the following technical knowledge:
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows networking technologies
- Introductory-level knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft Intune
Individuals can take this exam and meet the prerequisites by obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills through practical experience as a Windows device support technician or a Windows device system administrator.
Obtaining your certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to build solid identities, protect content (data loss protection), manage mobile device policy, conduct virtualization with Hyper-V, and conduct application management using the Company Portal and the Windows Store.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a practice exam, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.