If you are looking to effectively support end-users who run Windows 7 in a corporate environment, this is the ideal skill enhancement tool for you.
Professionals seeking a comprehensive understanding of troubleshooting Windows 7 to deliver mission-critical performance will greatly benefit from The Microsoft 70-685 Practice Test. This practice test will prepare you to confidently ace the Microsoft 70-685 certification exam.
This practice test and the exam it aligns to are intended for those who have experience using applications that are included with the operating system, such as productivity applications used in a corporate environment and Microsoft Office applications. Additionally, testers should be able to resolve operating system issues by telephone, email, connecting to an end user's system remotely, or by visiting an end user's desktop. You are recommended to have a working knowledge of operating in an Active Directory domain environment.
Obtaining your Microsoft 70-685 certification signifies that you possess the fundamental knowledge to identify and resolve desktop application, security, and networking issues, maintain systems that run on Windows 7, and support mobile users.
Practice Test Specifications
When you purchase a Practice Test from Transcender, you gain 6 month access to a world of information that can help you succeed on the exam, including analytics on your strengths and weaknesses. This Practice Test has a few options available to enhance your learning experience:
- Customize your testing experience by configuring your practice test to suit your specific study needs. Select items by test objective, set study preferences and control how your answers are accessed.
- Select preset tests. These tests are made to provide a testing experience similar to a real testing environment. They are timed and filter questions like the certification exam. This option will help you determine your readiness for the certification exam.
- Flashcard review allows you to review concepts in a self-graded and unlimited environment. With hundreds of questions, these premade flashcards will help you understand concepts covered on the actual certification exam.
*Access Practice Test After Purchase:
Once you've purchased this practice test, you can access it by navigating to the homepage and clicking 'My Apps.'
Hardware and Software Minimum Requirements:
- Processor: Min. 500MHz Processor, 128 MB RAM
- Screen Resolution: Min. 1024x768
Note: Some courses may be better experienced by using a higher or lower screen resolution.
Supported System Platforms
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 (SP2 or later)
- Windows Server 2008
- Mac OS X v 10.4 or higher
- Microsoft IE 7
- Microsoft IE 8
- Microsoft IE 9
- Mozilla Firefox
Note: The browser version you're running must support 128-bit encryption or secured pages will not display correctly.