Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Goal of Endpoint Security
Module 3: Manage and Control
Module 4: Protecting Data
Module 5: Conclusion
Students will learn security concerns with BYOD, the concept of least privilege, and how to protect data.
People that will benefit the most from this course are:
- IT professionals
- IT managers
- IT security specialists that want to add another specialization
- IT Security Managers and ISOs
- Basic PC Architecture
- Knowledge of the vital importance of endpoint security (look for Endpoint Security Fundamentals course on Cybrary)
- Basics of company level PC fleet management
By the end of this course, students should be able to know:
- What are the goals of endpoint security?
- How to structure Endpoint protection in your company?
- How to manage your company’s PC fleet’s security?
Certificate of Completion
Complete this entire course to earn a Intermediate Endpoint Security Certificate of Completion