Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: I/O
Module 3: Classes
In this Intermediate Python training course, students will learn intermediate and advanced python programming language skills. The course picks up where the Intro to Python course left off, providing students with knowledge of new, more complex Python concepts.
What is Intermediate Python?
Python can be utilized for various things, including:
- Server-side, or backend, web and mobile application development
- Desktop software and application development
- Writing system scripts
- Performing mathematical computations and processing big data
Intermediate Python takes students past the basic fundamentals and gets into more complex and challenging programming tasks. This can include a range of things from building modules from the bottom up, to constructing and using custom classes. Intermediate Python enhances programming skills beyond those of the introductory training course.
Which Intermediate Python Topics Are Covered in This Course?
In this Intermediate Python training class, students will continue learning more about the Python programming language. More advanced and complex topics will be covered, including learning new methods and functions within the scope of the Python language. Students will improve their programming skills and expand their knowledge of Python.
There are four modules in this course including an introduction that reviews Python basics, input/output (I/O) use, implementing classes, and creating modules. The topics are in-depth looks at more advanced aspects of the programming language and how to use it.
The total clock time for Intermediate Python is two hours, and students will earn 2 CEU/CPU for the course. Upon completion of the course, students will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Who Should Take the Intermediate Python Course?
This course is ideal for students who already have basic knowledge of Python development and who want to expand that knowledge. Ideally, students will have completed the Intro to Python training course and have an understanding of python fundamentals.
What Jobs Will Intermediate Python Training Prepare Me For?
Python is one of the best programming languages to learn for professionals who want to advance their careers, and there are numerous careers that are perfect for candidates who have Python skills. Here are five:
- Python Developer – Perhaps one of the most direct career paths, becoming a Python Developer is perfect for candidates who know the programming language. As a Python Developer, professionals may be expected to: build websites, resolve data analytics issues, optimize data algorithms, writing efficient code that is reusable and testable, and implementing security and data protection.
- Data Analyst – Data Analysts are tasked with finding meaning in the data that is collected. There are many organizations that are hiring candidates who can sift through large amounts of data, and Python libraries are often the best way to do that, making candidates who have a firm grasp on the language valuable to hiring managers.
- Product Manager – Data plays a big role in the work done by Product Managers. They are responsible for finding gaps in markets, researching for new user features, and making arguments for why specific products should be created – all of which rely on data collection and analysis. As a result, many organizations are looking for product managers who have a thorough understanding of the Python language to add to their teams.
- Data Journalist – Journalists who are proficient with Python are in-demand because they have the ability to sort through data to tell their stories. This is an ideal career for Python users who are also solid writers.
- Python Trainer – For some candidates, taking the teaching career path is appealing. Whether students chose to become computer science instructors or trainers for an online coding tutoring platform, they will be in demand to teach the next generation of Python experts.
How Can I Best Learn Intermediate Python?
Python is one of the most common programming languages around. It’s always been a staple for coders, but more and more professionals in other roles have found it to be helpful as well. It’s very clear that Python is here to stay. It’s an essential programming language for IT professionals to know and understand.
Cybrary’s Intermediate Python training course is a great way to build upon the basics. The online course is convenient, self-paced, and thorough. Enrolling is simple, just click the Register button at the top right of this screen and get started with your Python training.