This Course is part of a Career Path: Become a System Administrator
Module 1: Advanced Network Services
Module 2: Advanced File Services
Module 3: Dynamic Access Control
Module 4: Distributive Active Directory DSD
Module 5: Domain Services Deployments
Module 6: Active Directory Certificate Services
Module 7: Active Directory Rights Management
Module 9: Network Load Balancing
Module 10: Failover Clustering
Module 11: Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
About the Online MCSA Certification Training
Microsoft's MCSA certification is a certification for individuals who desire to become expert-level Microsoft Solutions professionals in the future. The MCSA certification covers three areas of knowledge: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, Administering Windows Server 2012 and Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft. Our self-paced online training class will teach you all you need to know for the certification exam such as:
- How to configure file and print services
- How to deploy, manage and maintain servers
- Load Balancing
- Other Important Topics
If you're an IT professional working in a complex computing environment as a systems administrator, network technician or technical support specialist, the MCSA certification is for you. Take the first step in becoming a Microsoft rockstar...start training for your MCSA certification today.
What Does this MCSA Course Entail?
Cybrary's online MCSA course is self-paced and will teach you the skills needed to pass the MCSA certification exam. In this course, you will learn how to design and implement solutions using the Windows 2012 platform and how to manage a large Windows 2012 environment. Upon completion of the MCSA course you will know how to configure file and print services, how to deploy, manage and maintain Microsoft servers, and how to use other Microsoft server technologies such as network load balancing and clustering.
Certification for MCSA entails three areas:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Administering Windows Server 2012
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft
All these areas are thoroughly covered in the training course, ensuring that you have the necessary skills to obtain your certification from Microsoft.
Why Should I Get MSCA Certified?
The benefits of MCSA certification are numerous. It provides you with the following:
- Proof of Skills – When you obtain your MCSA certification, you have official validation from Microsoft that you are qualified in your field. You are able to add this information to your job applications, resume, and cover letters going forward.
- Professional Advantage – When you are seeking employment in the IT industry, employers will look to your credentials in order to make their hiring decision. With MCSA certification, you will likely be placed at the top of their lists of desirable candidates.
- Job Efficiency – It has been reported that MCSA certified professionals are 75% more efficient in completing projects and tasks in a well-executed and timely manner than their uncertified counterparts. Employers know this and are more likely to hire certified employees.
- Better Earning Potential – MCSA certified employees are much more valuable to the companies they work for therefore their compensation packages reflect that.
Who is the MSCA Course Designed for?
Our MSCA course is specifically designed for people who are interested in becoming knowledgeable Microsoft Systems professionals in the future. This course is the first step to becoming a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), an extremely sought-after credential. If you currently work in an IT environment as a network technician, systems administrator, or technical support specialist, the MCSA course and certification will help you advance in your career, making you more valuable to your company.
What Types of Jobs Does the MCSA Certification Make Me Eligible for?
When you have obtained your MCSA certification, you will have access to many career paths in the IT industry. Some of the eligible job titles include: Information Technology (IT) Manager, Network Administrator, Senior Systems Administrator, IT Director, Senior Systems Engineer, Network Engineer, and Systems Administrator.
What is the MSCA Certification Exam Like?
The MCSA certification consists of three exams, which you must pass with a score of 700 on each to receive your certification. The tests include:
- 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
If you enjoy this course, be sure to check out the rest of our Microsoft SharePoint training class.
About the MCSA Certification Exam
In order to earn the official certification for MCSA, you must take three separate exams. Test-takers must earn at least 700 on each exam in order to pass the test. The MCSA exams may be taken at a Pearson VUE test center globally.
Certificate of Completion
Complete this entire course to earn a Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Certification Certificate of Completion
See the full benefits of our immersive learning experience with interactive courses and guided career paths.