- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-returnable.
- Vouchers are only valid for redemption in the United States.
- Vouchers are certification-specific and are not interchangeable between certification exams.
- Delivery of Voucher number may take up to 48 hours if purchased over the weekend.
- One voucher is applicable towards one exam at an authorized CompTIA Test Service Provider.
- All vouchers, including any retakes, are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase unless otherwise noted.
- Voucher expiration dates cannot be extended under any circumstances.
- You must register and take your exam proir to the voucher expiration date.
- Certification exam retirement dates supersede voucher expiration dates. CompTIA may retire certifications and corresponding exams prior to voucher expiration dates.
- If you need to reschedule your exam, you must do so at least 24 hours prior to your exam appointment time.
- If you don't reschedule at least 24 hours prior to your appointment time or don't appear for your appointment, the voucher is still considered redeemed. You will need to purchase a new voucher to take the exam you missed.
Be sure to visit the CompTIA website for more exam certification information, including exam launch and retirement dates.
Still have questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.